Yesterday’s article in Toronto Sun claims: Toronto’s data open but almost useless. The author argues that Toronto’s open data catalogue isn’t "truly open" because citizens need to rely on “web-savvy developers to do the hard work for them”. A corollary point is that Toronto’s open data is “almost useless” until the Government builds or implements [...]
- b2bspecialist on Open Data forum in Oakville: May 16th 7-9pm
- Is open public data a service or a right? | Acclar Open Aid Data on I Sing the Data Open
- Milton Open Data Report: Gets the Costs & Risks, Misses on Benefits | OpenHalton on Projects
- 3 Steps to Consider When Pushing For Open Data in Government on Open Data and Information
- 3 Steps to Consider When Pushing For Open Data in Government on What happened, Milton?