Peter Krantz published this article discussing whether Governments really need APIs for open data? Wouldn’t a “download” of a dataset suffice? My perspective: It depends! Is it one or multiple related datasets? Are you looking to expose the relationships between the datasets? How large is your dataset & do you have the infrastructure to support [...]
- b2bspecialist on Open Data forum in Oakville: May 16th 7-9pm
- Is open public data a service or a right? | Acclar Open Aid Data on I Sing the Data Open
- Milton Open Data Report: Gets the Costs & Risks, Misses on Benefits | OpenHalton on Projects
- 3 Steps to Consider When Pushing For Open Data in Government on Open Data and Information
- 3 Steps to Consider When Pushing For Open Data in Government on What happened, Milton?